6.06.2010

Additionsstyle NEWS

BLOG News

I started making changes to my blog last week, if you did not notice I have changed the name to my blog it's now called EVERYDAY INSPIRED. I started with a new banner, and I will be working on changing the items on my sidebars so that the blog will be easier to navigate. Watch for new changes every week.


Coming soon, the Creative Business - Quick Tip. Ideas you can use for your creative art business. If you have any ideas you want to share, email me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com. As the source of the tip I will include your name, and your shop and blog links to the post.

I am thrilled that guest blogger Pam Moore will be back with another series of post's about planning, preparing, and packing for a trip. Look for her first post next week.

As I mentioned last week, this month is going to have a travel theme. Last Tuesday's post was about Summer Vacation. Take a moment to check it out I would love to know what you have planned this summer.

Book of the Week

Last week in Check It Out... Kelly from Sour Tang shared with us a book she was reading called It's Not How Good You are, It's How Good You Want To Be by Paul Arden. It looks like a great book! Check the right side bar for a link to Amazon.com.

SHOP News

I started taking pictures with my new background last week, what do you think? I am hoping with the new lighter more neutral background I may get in more treasuries, and a few more features.






I am going to start adding them to my shop next week.

FREE SHIPPING on all Men's Accessories
In my Etsy Shop - until June 13

Give the men you life something fun and unique.

Have a great week!!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention!! I hope everyone who reads it enjoys! :) Loving the changes so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new background is nice, earthy and peaceful. Good Job! TF

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I really like that background!! It's got a really good natural but neutral vibe to it- complements the products well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. I love your work. I have enjoyed peeking around.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!