6.01.2010

Summer Vacation

Since school is coming to an end and summer will soon be in full swing, this month the blog is going to be all about travel.


My family and I have talked about a vacation this summer, but with my daughter working and my husband traveling for work it has been a challenge to schedule.



Hopefully we will get a couple of long weekends together.



What are your vacation plans this summer?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in that photo of the road. It looks kind of purple, def inviting. I will go up north as usual to Alder Creek. Heaven and cool...swim in the crystal clear waters...dinner with the relatives, berry picking and country fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as every year, we go to Cape Cod (MA)with the kiddos. Relaxing, Summer, no schedules, super easy and fun.
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!