5.30.2010

Additionsstyle News

BLOG News

I am going to make some more changes to the blog over the summer starting with the name of the blog. The new name will be EVERYDAY INSPIRED by Additionsstyle. What do you think?

Some other changes, I'm going to add some ad boxes that will be available at a really low price sometime in June, more links on my link page for your business and creativity, and more ways for us to connect as a community. If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know, I want this blog to be about growing and sharing as artists and your ideas are important to me. additionsstyleblog@gmail.com

If you missed last Monday's post there was a fun link for a self test (takes about 3 min) to find out What Archetype you are. After you take the test stop back and share your results in the comments section.

Creative Book of the Week
The Creative Journal by Gwen Diehn
Click on the link on the right side bar to read all about this amazing book.

SHOP News

I am going to start my big project of changing all the photo's in my Etsy shop with a new background, rework the tags, and making use of SEO to bring more customers to my shop.

New items with my new background will be coming this week.

All my shops (1000Markets & Zibbet) are going to get a update. Each store will have it's own identity and selection of items. I will keep you posted when I start making those changes.

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend, have a great week!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Exciting, good luck with your shop! I like the new name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new title!! And good luck with your etsy shop!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the changes. I'm just finishing changing photos in my Etsy shop, and then need to work on my Zibbet shop, so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new name! Good Luck with the changes!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!