6.03.2010

Check This Out...

This is a weekly post where you can share 3 things about yourself or your business. Giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and our businesses.

Suggested ideas:
-business goals or goals you have met
-books you are reading
-a new project you are starting or doing
-places you have visited
-blog posts you have enjoyed
-a post you have written that you would like to share
-new items you have added to your shop
-new materials you are working with
-family plans or an event you are excited about
-need help with an idea - ask for help

All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog to participate and that you check out a few links from the other people who leave comments.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions, I would love to here your suggestions. You can contact me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading "Its not how good you are, its how good you want to be".. its super inspiring, and really makes me as a reader to want to go outside the box, and be different. Its a great read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that Kelly book title, it sounds like a great book. I have put it on my wish list a Amazon.com.

    Just a couple of things to share this week:

    If you did not notice I changed the name of my blog now called EVERYDAY INSPIRED. I think it better describes what my blog is about, but I would love to hear what you think.

    I am starting to work on my Etsy shop, changing tags, pictures, and titles. It's going to be a big job I have over 100+ items in my shop. What kind of work are you doing to you shop this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My business goal is to get my website updated with all the new glass items that I've made. My personal goal is making a dinner that doesn't come from a box. I have a post on my blog about it with the recipe. http://angelasglassstudio.blogspot.com/
    My daughter just got back from Japan where she was an exchange student. You can also see pictures of her trip on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, how amazing for your daughter got to go to Japan. I loved all the pictures, it looks like it was a lot of fun. Good luck with your website updates! I know it's a big job, I am working on mine too.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!