10.25.2009

Shop News

Things have been pretty slow in my Etsy and 1000 Markets shop the past couple of weeks.
This slow time has given me time to built up my inventory again, and I will be adding even more items this week.

As the holiday's approach I am working on adding custom stamping to the washers for a more personal touch, and adding more men's items. The men's items are really popular during the holidays. Is their anything you would like to see in the additionsstyle shop this holiday season?

Item of the Week

Picture Hanger and Link Earrings
On Sale for only $5 (reg $8)
Purchase between 10/25 - 31 for this special deal

Blog News

Last week I did a post on Preparing for the Holidays. Click the link if you missed the great tip from the Indie CEO blog. Also, the Artist to Know was Etsy Artist alamodestuff, click the link to read about her creative journey.

This week more tips for you business, and inspiration for you creative side. Check in for something new everyday.

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. It's been slow these last few weeks for me too. There's no better way to spend the time than to create more! I like the idea of stamping the washers. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by to say hi! super cute blog :)

    xo, Katie
    www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!