10.04.2009

Shop News

It was a good week in my shop, I had a few sales and spent some time creating new pieces. I did not get as many items posted last week as planned, but this week I will be adding a new item everyday.

The hardest and most time consuming part of adding a new item is taking pictures. You have to take them at different angles, try to make them interesting, and then still work with them on the computer.

I spent time this weekend taking several pictures, so I have enough pictures ready to list everyday, giving me time this week to work on my inventory for a show I have coming up on 10/18 and another on 11/21.

A new feature I am adding to Shop News is an ITEM OF THE WEEK. Every week I will highlight one item that will have a special deal.

ITEM OF THE WEEK


Place your order for this necklace October 4 - 10 and receive
FREE SHIPPING (a savings of $3)
on your purchase.

Blog News

This week on the blog, I will have an interview with a blogger about her blog , her love of challenges, and how you can participate in her new creative challenge. Also, coming soon interviews with a couple of wonderful Etsy and 1000 Market artists for the Artist to Know series.

If you take a look on the sidebar I have a new list of books available from Amazon.com. A great collection that will inspire you to be creative, check them out!

Things are coming together, join me each day to be inspired.

Have a great week!!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!