It has been a full week of critiquing your Etsy shop and products, and creating an action plan. Today we're going to have a little fun as we look at adding holiday elements to our shop.
|Etsy Shop Banners by BestBanners|
• Create a holiday banner and avatar for your shop
• Purchase a holiday banner and avatar for your shop via the many talented artists on Etsy
• Add a holiday statement to your shop announcements
• Put a holiday message on your policies page
• Add a holiday statement in your message to buyers
• Don't forget your about page, a holiday messages will be a nice touch. You can even add holiday related photos.
• Add holiday elements to your photos, such as greenery, ornaments, or a mini tree.
• Offer Holiday packaging and Gift Certificates
• Do holiday themed packaging
• Add a holiday card
• Share a special treat (candy, samples, pens, buttons...)
• Decorate your packaging
If you do art/craft show
• Add holiday lights to your display
• Offer a special treat
• Decorate your booth to reflect the holidays
• Create holiday handouts with your Etsy shop info
Adding holiday touches is simple and really makes your shop stand out.
|Christmas Tags by AcarrdianCards|
• Create a advertising plan - find blogs and websites you would like to advertise on and start contacting them for holiday rates.
• Get into Holiday Gift Guides - they are a great way to get your products out to a variety of people
Online Craft Fairs - check out the variety of sites that have online craft fairs during the holidays.
• Start promoting on your social networks - create a daily plan for posting on social networks.
• Plan your sales and special offers - if you plan ahead you can start marketing early.
• Start a Newsletter - to keep your customers informed about sales and promotions
• Pass out your business cards and promote your shop offline too.
Here is a short list of links to get you started on your holiday marketing plan.
Plan your holiday blog posts
Start a newsletter
Create a holiday ad campaign
Considering advertising on Everyday Inspired - Special deal through the end of the year
Create a social media plan - where you want to post and start a list of ideas for posting
Plan your Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Want more holiday prep ideas for your Etsy shop, register for Etsy's Holiday Boot Camp starting October 7.
|Christmas Tags by MarleyDesign|
Tomorrow I have a bonus day post filled with ways to Rework your creative space. Lots of photos, ideas for organization, and a couple of DIY projects to inspire you.
What was your favorite part of Your Etsy Shop Reinspired for the Holidays?
Share this info with your social network!