9.28.2013

Your Etsy Shop Reinspired for the Holiday - Bonus Day Rework Your Space


Today's post is full of Inspiration for reworking your creative space to keep you organized and inspired.

Inspiring Spaces




Studio / Office Organization




DIY Organization Ideas

Organization screen
Mail Organizer 
Organizer 
Repurposed Organizer Ideas





Your creative space should reflect your personal style. You want to fill your space with things that inspire you and keep you motivated.

I hope these spaces and ideas got you thinking of ways to rework your studio/office space.

What kind of changes are you going to make to your creative space for the busy holiday season?

Share this inspiring post with your creative social network!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm currently in the process of re-organizing my studio! I'm making progress, but I'm still looking for a nice rug :)
    Love the first pic, reminds me of pottery barn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duni, I can't wait to see the finial results of your studio! Good luck finding a rug.

      Delete
  2. Great ideas. Love the pegboard ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ideas! I love the spice rack re-purposed!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!