6.15.2010

Discover Europe

Last week The Girl in Orange commented on the post How do you like to Travel, so I checked out her blog Traveling On A Shoestrings.


She has been traveling Europe for a few years and decided to start a blog to share her discoveries, stories, and amazing photo's.




I know I won't be able to get to Europe anytime soon and reading her blog has given me the sense of being there. It is a wonderful blog and I hope you stop by and follow along on her journey.



All the images in this post belong to The Girl in Orange and are from her blog Traveling On A Shoestring.

*Don't miss out - A unique Advertising Opportunity

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a great blog I have always wanted to go to Europe as well,Your blog has many wonderful posts as well!

    Please follow & Comment my blog back?
    http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for recommending my blog. I don't want to be picky, but the first and the last link to the blog are not working (there is an extra http:// at the end of the URL). Thanks again and have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - off to check out more of her travels!

    Hope you are having a lovely day.

    p.s. Have you entered my weekly giveaway yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had The Girl in Orange blog link incorrect. It is all fixed. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- these pics are amazing! Thanks for introducing me to this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!