6.08.2010

A Unique Advertising Opportunity

I have shared with you that I am working a big project, it's called The Box of Inspiration: A Look Inside the Creative Process.

The project will take artists on a journey of exploration and discovery into their design process. It's designed to gain knowledge about how artist use inspiration to create art.

I am in the process of taking donations to get the project launched, and I want to give you an opportunity to support a project about artists. By supporting this project you will have an opportunity to advertise your shop on this blog and in the newsletter.

Donation of $25 will secure your ad on my blog for one month and it will be included in the next issue of The Project newsletter in July. A $50 donation will get you two months and two issues of the newsletter.

100% of the amount you donate will go towards the project. Send an email to additionsstyleblog@gmail.com with the amount you would like to donate or any questions, and I will forward a paypal invoice. Also, include your 125 x 125 ad and the link you would like attached to the ad, and It will be posted on my blog from July 1 - 31 or July 1 - August 31,2010.

Please consider this unique opportunity for advertising.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valerie, I found your blog. See you at the DIY Show!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!