6.17.2010

Check This Out...

This is a weekly post where you can share 3 things about yourself or your business. Giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and our businesses.

Suggested ideas:
-business goals or goals you have met
-books you are reading
-a new project you are starting or doing
-places you have visited
-blog posts you have enjoyed
-a post you have written that you would like to share
-new items you have added to your shop
-new materials you are working with
-family plans or an event you are excited about
-need help with an idea - ask for help


All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog to participate and that you check out a few links from the other people who leave comments.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions, I would love to here your suggestions. You can contact me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.

*Click her for a - A unique Advertising Opportunity
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I added Feedburner for my blog. So if you would like to get email updates subscribe in the box on the left side bar.

    I have a special advertising opportunity on my blog until the end of the month. You can support a project about artists and get exposure for your shop or blog. Click on the link at the bottom of the blog post A Unique Advertising Opportunity.

    Pam Moore is back and will have a series of post about planning, preparing, and packing for your next trip. Her first post will be tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!