6.13.2010

Additionsstyle NEWS

BLOG News

Would you like to advertise on this blog? Check out this opportunity to support an amazing project about artists and get exposure for your shop and blog. This opportunity is only available till the end of the month, don't miss out!

You can now get email updates of blog posts via Feedburner. Check out the left side bar to sign up.

Pam Moore is back! She will be doing a series of post about planning, organizing, and preparing for a trip. Her first post will be this Friday.

Creative Book of the Week
Make your Creative Dreams Real: A plan for Procrastinators, Perfectionists, Busy People, and People Who Would Really Rather Sleep All Day by Sark. Check out the right side bar for a link to Amazon.com.

SHOP News

I have added a new banner to my shop with my new photo's:

What do you think?

I have gotten a lot of mixed messages on my new pictures, some people like them, some people like the pictures with the colored background. Please share your thoughts on my new neutral backgrounds.



I am going to keep making changes to my shop and my blog, have any suggestions let me know additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.

Have a great week!


*Click her for a - A unique Advertising Opportunity
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I like your new pictures and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your work! I love using washers in jewelry and your pieces are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!