12.13.2009

Shop News

Not much
to report from my shop
this week, so today I have my
10 second commercial with a special bonus.

Shop Additions for unique and original
jewelry and accessories created from recycled
and repurposed hardware for women and men.

As my gift to you, place an order between 12/13 and 12/19
and I will send you a pair of earrings with your purchase,
to get your gift put the word BLOG in the comments section.

Happy Holidays!


BLOG NEWS

Last week I did a post to inspire you to start preparing your goals for 2010, Creative Brainstorming, as well as a post with strategies for writing your goals in Creative Planning.

Next weeks post about goals, will be about preparing and writing you goals. There will be one more post before the end of them month about using your goal list and then we will all be ready to have a creative and successful new year.

Stop by everyday and have a great week!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!