10.18.2009

Shop News

I still can't believe I am going to have a piece of my jewelry published in a book. It's currently printed in English and Japanese with more countries to follow. You can check out the book on the publishers website it's called 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse. It's scheduled to be released on November 1.

On my trip to Minneapolis last week I went to my favorite recycled hardware shop and loaded up on all kinds of goodies. I will be posting new items in my Etsy shop all week, so check it out and see what's new.

I have increased the number of items on sale for 15% off in my shop, check it out maybe your favorite pieces is now on sale. Also, don't forget Flat Fee Shipping all the time - order as many pieces as you want and they all ship for $3 within the US and $4 international.

Item of the Week


One Week Only 10/18 -24
Five Washer Necklace for $10
(regular price $15)

Blog News

Last week the Artist to Know was Thomas Mann. He stopped by and left a comment and a link to his Facebook page, check it out and become a fan.

For this Monday's Artist to Know I will have an interview of one of my favorite Etsy artists. It's a don't miss feature, so stop back tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great week!!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on the book! That's fabulously exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!