12.06.2012

Your Favorite Books

One of my favorite things to get for Christmas are books. I work on my wish list all year and then hand it over to my husband and let him surprise me.

Lets start a wish list together. Share 3 books that inspire you. Include books about art, crafts, and business. 

I will create a master list we can refer to all year long. You might even discover a few books you want to add to this years holiday wishlist.  

Here are 3 titles on the top of my list:



What are 3 of your favorite art, craft, or business books? Share the titles and authors in the comments.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!