7.21.2011

Check This Out...

This is a monthly post where you can share 3 things about yourself or your business. Giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and our businesses.

Suggested ideas:
-business goals or goals you have met
-books you are reading
-a new project you are starting or doing
-places you have visited
-blog posts you have enjoyed
-a post you have written that you would like to share
-new items you have added to your shop
-new materials you are working with
-family plans or an event you are excited about
-need help with an idea - ask for help


All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog to participate and that you check out a few links from the other people who leave comments.

Let me know if you have any suggestions,  ideas or questions.  You can contact me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i've decided to build/make a custom couch.

    i'm working on moving my designs for products off the computer so i actually get things done.

    i'm in the middle of rearranging my living room and my house is a mess, but i kind of love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone thanks for stopping by to share today!

    Here are three things I want to share today.

    I can't believe how slow it has been this summer. I know it's summer and everyone is busy doing other things, so I have decided to work on finding new markets to advertise and sell to. I hope to be done with this process by mid August.

    I am setting a holiday goal of selling 100 items in 100 days starting in September. Any one want to join me? additionsstyleblog@gmail.com

    I am excited to have a new regular guest fashion blogger staring in September. I am looking for additional contributors. If you have an idea for a regular post please email me at additionsstyleblog@gmail, I would love to chat.

    Thanks for reading, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!