7.20.2011

Be Inspired - Sounds Week 3

Words to Inspire

“The mountains, rivers, earth, grasses, trees, and forests are always emanating a subtle, precious light, day and night, always emanating a subtle, precious sound, demonstrating and expounding to all people the unsurpassed ultimate truth”

Idea to Inspire

Find a quite moment in your day to sit inside or outside. Close your eyes. Listen to all the sounds around you and let the amazing everyday sounds in our world inspire you.

Photos to Inspire

Subtle sounds from the home and amazing pictures from Flickr, inspiration is everywhere.

Ceiling Fan
Ceiling Fan by Japegrape

A glass of running water
A glass of running water by elitatt

Curtains
Curtains by smacss

rocking chairs
rocking chairs by jaymerae
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. The ceiling fan is a cool shot, but my fave is the breeze blowing the sheers!

    Have a great day!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool photos! The curtains is definitely my favorite -- that would feel like heaven right now, it is so so hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo looks like heaven to me! I can't wait to take a vacation at some point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat pictures...I love the curtains blowing in the breeze...I'd love to be in that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love the curtains blowing in the breeze, makes me feel cool just looking at them! I also adore those rocking chairs, how peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!