12.06.2010

Gift Giving Planner

I have been working on my gift list for the holidays.  I like to make many of the gifts I give, but sometimes I just have to buy a few.  I like to give items the gift recipient will actually appreciate having, and buy handmade whenever possible. 

I was hanging out over at Scoutie Girl, and found a great post with ideas for a non-traditional holiday that includes a free printable abundant giving planner.

The planner gives you the options to decide if you want to buy something, make something, offer an experience, or send a greeting.

A couple of ideas from Tara's list, buy food or craft supplies, make ornaments or jewelry, plan to meet for dinner or plan a craft party, send a letter or holiday card.  Check out Scoutie Girl's blog post for even more great ideas.

Click here to print your own FREE Abundant Giving Planner.

This planner made me really think about unique gift ideas to give this holiday season. I hope you find it useful too.

Do you have any unique gifts you give over the holidays?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!