7.26.2010

My New Favorite Movie

This past weekend I saw the movie Inception and it was amazing.

I can't even express how much I enjoyed seeing this movie, and how it inspired me in so many ways. The story, the action, and the visuals had me glued to my seat.

I have been reading and learning about dreams for the last 20 years, and this movie had interesting views on dreams, creativity, and inspiration. Did you know that your mind uses your creative ideas to create the visuals you see in your dreams?

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie a few more time, just so I can get more details.

If you have the opportunity to see this movie, check it out! If you have the options to see it in IMAX do it, it's was worth the extra money!

Have you seen or do you want to see Inception?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Saw you on my etsy thread and am now a follower! I love your blog! I saw Inception last week and loved it too! Look forward to reading more posts. I hope you will stop by my blog as well!

    xo~tmar

    http://likepeterdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see that movie, I keep hearing how amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about that movie for the first time last week and now it is ALL I am hearing about. It must be good, may have to see it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I am kicking myself for not seeing Inception this weekend when I had a chance-- my friends all LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not seen it, but would like to after reading your rave review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw it on Saturday, and I really liked it, but I think I was super super excited for it and, I don't know, maybe I just had too many expectations for it.

    (I still think it's really good though)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!