1.03.2010

Shop / Blog News

Wow, a new year is here and more opportunities to learn, grow, and be creative.

One of my goals this year is to add 5 new items to my Etsy shop each week. It will give me an opportunity to create new original items and keep my shop fresh. I have been thinking about changing the background in my pictures, I would love to here your input, should I go more neutral or stick with the colors?

Item of the Week
15% off selected items in my Etsy Shop
click Sale items in the category section



BLOG News

What type of successes did you have in 2009? Need some ideas to get your list started, check out last weeks post Your 2009 Success. Also, take a minute to check out the ideas in the post 5 Tips for Success in 2010.

I am excited at the changes I am going to have on the blog this year. Check out this Mondays post for a little preview.

I will also have a guest blogger this month writing about Preparing for Change: Steps Towards an Organized 2010. These posts will include photo's from my revamped and super organized studio. They will start this Tuesday, make sure you stop back and check out these amazing tips.

Everyday I will be adding new content to inspire you to be creative and grow your business. Stop by often and participate in our growing community.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!