12.06.2009

Shop News

I was very excited I got 2 orders from my 1000 markets shop this past week! I have only had two other orders this whole year. I hope I can get a few more before the year is over.

I had sales in my Etsy shop as well, not as many as I would have liked, but I am happy with the sales I had. I worked hard all week promoting, so people could find my shop, maybe they will find me next week.

I am going to get back on track taking pictures of my new items, so I can get all the new stuff I created online. The plan is to do that this week, so stop in my Etsy shop to see all the new items I will be adding.

ITEM OF THE WEEK
A special just for my blog readers.
When you place a order in my Etsy Shop
put BLOG in the comments section
I will send you a FREE GIFT with your purchase
This special is for this week only (12/6 - 12)


BLOG NEWS

This past week, on Wednesday I had a post about your plan for 2010. It is a post to get you started on your planning and goal setting for the new year. I will be doing a couple of more posts over the next couple of weeks about this process. Take a few minutes to read last weeks post to get you started on the process. These posts are to inspire you to not only create your goals, but to create a plan for success.

I also started my Holiday Spirit post's this past Friday, it is a great drink and easy appetizers. New recipe's will be added this Friday, so stop by and check it out.

I hope everyone has a great week of sales, and is full of holiday spirit!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!