11.01.2009

Shop News

I am so happy I placed my last supply order, and when everything arrives I will have everything I need to keep up my inventory for the holidays.

Business is still pretty slow in my Etsy and 1000 Markets shop, and I am looking forward to things starting to pick up now that it's November. I have been looking for new avenues to market my jewelry, that won't take a lot of time. Anyone have any idea they want to share?

I created new items last week, rings, hair pins, and cuff links that I am really excited about. They will be a nice additions to my shop for the holidays. I will start posting them throughout the week, so check them out.

ITEM OF THE WEEK

All the Necklaces in my Etsy Shop will have
FREE SHIPPING all week (11/1 - 7)

Blog News

Last week I did a post about Exploring Trends, several people shared their thoughts for an interesting conversation. And if you missed Monday's post I shared ideas to make your house warm and cozy for the fall season. Take 5 minutes and check them out.

I joined Blogs by Women and I am looking forward to finding new blogs and sharing ideas. You can check them out by clicking the button.


Stop by this week for inspiration, creative ideas, and a business tip.

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!