8.01.2014

Want a Stress Free Weekend - Make a List

Want to have a stress 
free weekend? 

Make a list of everything you need to do for the next week. Include everything you can think of, even the little things. Once you have your list complete hang it up in your work area and then forget about the list till Monday.


Having all those pesky business issues off your mind and on your list, will make it easier to let go and have a stress free weekend. 

Knowing you have your list ready to review on Monday, you can enjoy all the fun activities you are going to do all weekend long.

When Monday rolls around, pull out your list and start creating your to-do list for the week.

Enjoy your Weekend!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I email my list to myself so I know exactly where it is come Monday morning. It does help to then just forget about it for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to always be a compulsive list maker but haven't in awhile, except for stuff I need for the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big list-maker and it helps so much. I don't do it for the entire week, but the first thing I do every morning is sit down and figure out what I want to do that day.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!