You want to create goals that challenge you and make you feel a little uncomfortable. Taking yourself outside of you box of everyday activities will get you excited about your business for 2014.
When looking for new opportunities for your creative business consider these ideas.
• Cultivate rare and valuable skills that will set you apart from what other people are doing.
• Create a flexible plan. When looking for new opportunities have a plan A, B, and C.
• Always look for new ways to challenge yourself. When things start to get comfortable it's time to shake things up.
• Keep an open mind and be proactive about pursuing new opportunities.
• Review your goals often. Knowing exactly what you want and your strategies to get there are important to keeping you challenged.
• Work with the intention to succeed. The more effort you put into achieving what you want the greater your chance for success.
New opportunities come in many forms, you have to actively be looking for something you really want to grow in your business and creatively.
Don't limit yourself to what you know, step out and try something new. Let 2014 be the year that you succeed beyond your dreams.
Do you have plans to explore new ideas in 2014?