10.26.2013

Sleep In


It's the weekend, and for some reason we seem to be as busy on the weekends as we are during our work week.

The best part about the weekend is that we don't have to get up super early to get our day started. There is no reason you can't take a day and sleep in late, hit the snooze button, roll over and take that extra half hour. 

All your errands will wait an extra half hour as you enjoy some quite time to yourself.

I love Saturdays, because it's the one day I wake up and just lay in bed and enjoy the quite while I watch the birds and squirrels play in the trees outside my window. I have gotten some of my best ideas during that quite time in the morning.

Commit to yourself that one morning you are going to sleep in late, to enjoy some relaxing me time.

How often do you sleep in late?

Share Self-Love Saturday with your social community.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. For the first year or so that I lived here, I slept till 8:30 or 9 but I've fallen back into waking up at 6:45 or 7, no matter what time I go to bed! But I am a morning person so I feel like the day is half gone by the time I get up, care for the pups, have coffee and check my Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, normally I treasure Saturday morning sleep-ins, but not today!
    Here is why:
    http://raigecreations.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-i-got-up-at-6-am-on-saturday-driving.html

    tomorrow, I will though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundays are usually my day to sleep in. It's so nice to not have to rush to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did just that today! But mainly because we had a time change and the clocks were set back one hour ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh here because even the days I don't set the alarm, I am still up before 6am! Monday thru Friday is 5:15am so my body is way too programmed.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!