4.18.2013

Master List

Tuesdays post asked the question what has been stopping you from meeting your monetary goals, now that you know what is stopping you it's time to create the list to help you generate ideas for what to do next.

Coming up with new ideas to increase your income can sometimes be the hardest part of growing your business. If that is the case for you it's time to create your master list.

Master List

Make a list of all the ways you can make money. List everything, don't edit. List things you never thought you could do, things that seem scary, things you think are too expensive to start, just list everything. Then put the list aside and come back to it in a couple of days and add more ideas. You can continually add to your list for as long as you are running your business.

This list is going to become your go to list when you need to make some extra money, are ready to grow your business, or need to make a change in your business. It is as simple as reading over your list, picking a couple of ideas, research what you need to learn, and incorporating these new ideas into your business plan.

The process of creating your list is simple, and over time it will become an important part of generating ideas for your business.

Do you have a master list?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I have more like 100 sticky notes with all my ideas. I need to get them into a master list so they're easy to find when I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ever growing list like this :)
    Hopefully, once my new space is finished I'll be able to implement a couple of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a list in my head. Or I try to anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a note book that I journal business related thoughts in, and it's always full of brainstorming ideas for new things I could do... Somehow the pot always seems to be over full of new ideas though because I keep adding more, but never looking back. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep my master list in my head. Each time I feel I have the time, I do something that increases my income. This never stops!

    ReplyDelete