2.22.2013

DIY Friday - Beauty Products

Creating your own beauty products can be a fun way to spend an afternoon. The best thing about creating your own products is you know exactly what is in your beauty products, and you can create things in the exact color you want. Here are a few DIY ideas to get you started.

Lip Gloss
Eye Liner
Nail Polish
Face powder
Beet Blush
Makeup remover
Solid perfume
Body butter
Have you ever created your own beauty products?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to make my own lipbalm. One of these days... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body butter would be nice for my winter dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use any of these products so I've never made them. My sister in law made a bunch of homemade soap though and gave us some bars of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful ideas! I think I will be trying the face powder one, here in So Cal it's very easy to get "shiny" in the Summer heat and this sounds like it will work nicely for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I would love to do but have a lack of time. I have the best lip scrub from an Etsy seller that is all natural. That makeup sound intriguing. I buy a mineral makeup from a family busineses who makes it. It looks just like this one but there is no food products in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought to make handmade nail polish...that would be so fun to create custom colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something really special about knowing what's going into making these things, and a lot of skin loving benefits too! I've never tried a solid perfume before, I might have to do that sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not ever created my own beauty products, but there are so many amazing tutorials out there for them! I may have to give it a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't made any myself, but I'd love to give it a try - especially lip balm and body butter. I use those all the time!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creating my own beauty products has been on my to-do list for years but I lack the courage to start anything more complex than a hair/skin mask. So thank you for the push!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!