12.12.2012

Be Inspired - A Holiday Home

Words to Inspire

“Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into, the mind.”
 Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Photos to Inspire

I know most of you have already decorated for the holidays, but today's inspiration may give you a few ideas for next year. If your like me and have not decorated at all yet, then I hope you find an idea that inspires you to try something new. Happy Decorating.







Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. My friend Suzie went with an all white and silver theme in her home which is very elegant. I still like my mishmash of coloured lights, my vintage ornaments and lots of sparkles. My blog post of decorations will publish in the next day or so. It's a little 'busy' in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love holiday decor. I didn't do too much this year but I think next year I really want to decorate my entire apartment. I really like the color red for Christmas. It just seems more Christmas-y than other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These decorations are so beautiful to keep up all winter long! I love the first one and how it feels like snow and ice (although I do not care much for driving in snow and/or ice)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last photo! Gorgeous!! I always do something a little different every year. This year the vintage cardboard houses that usually grace my mantle, are nestled in my tree. I try to just buy one or two new things and incorporate them with things I already have. It's also great to repurpose, a little spray paint or glitter goes a long way to make something old look fresh and new!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the last photo...unexpected, but very pretty colors for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete