9.04.2012

New Look

My summer was busy working on several large orders and making jewelry. I am now in holiday mode, planning and preparing for a successful holiday season.


I decided that it was time to revamp the Additions and Everyday Inspired brand, so I redesigned my logo and now I am working on redesigning my marketing materials. 

I have been really inspired lately and my jewelry is also getting revamped. I will soon have a new collection of unique and one of a kind pieces. Having a new collection means I will be able to add some new tags to the items in my Etsy shop and generate some new views.

I have been rethinking my goals for this holiday season as well, and I am planning on adding a few new challenges to my marketing plan, hopefully see a boost in my business this season. I will share some of my ideas in the coming months.

I am excited about the new look and my new collection. I will share some of my new designs over the next few weeks on Facebook, TwitterPinterest, and Google+. Stop by and check them out. 

This process of re-branding has inspired me. I am looking forward to my best holiday season yet. 

How are you preparing for the holiday season?



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I haven't prepared my shop for the holiday season just yet but I am preparing for some gifts for friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shop is closed up tight at the moment - just no time for restocking as my day job has changed hours etc...

    I have started a little Holiday shopping though - I always aim to be done or near to done by Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of the re-branding! As for me, I'm considering a new look as well, but working into it slowly for the new year. The Holiday season will bring a few new patterns. Since I'm working from home now, I have a bigger time challenge, but I see great things in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I look forward to your Re-branding look!
    As for me I am gearing up. Lots of Indian festivals coming up and of course the HOliday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting things together for show season. We'll see how many I get up the guts to sign up for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes and the new jewelry! I hope you have a very successful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's exciting news! I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations. I'm pretty much focussed on my Dawanda shop now, but I will be adding a few items to my Etsy shop soon.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!