I am guilty of doing this all the time. I make stuff to sell stuff, even if it's not my favorite.
Taking the time to review our products is an important part of the marketing and selling process.
Today I have five questions for you to reflect on your product and discover something new about yourself and what you make.
1. Is it better to be good or original? Why?
2. What do you create that lets you be your most creative?
3. What do you create that offers the greatest potential to make a lot of money?
4. What is more important to you, to create for fun or money? Why?
5. How do you strike a balance between what you love to make and what will make you the most money?
Click below to print out an copy of these 5 questions in a one page easy to answer format.
|Click here for your copy|
Answering these questions was important part of my creative business redesign. I hope they will inspire you and your creative process.
How often do you review the products you offer?