After a few weeks we loose our luster and some of our plans fade into the background or are forgotten all together.
Today I have 5 ideas to help you to get from thinking about starting a major project to actually completing one.
• Work first thing in the morning - it's the perfect time to work on projects before the metal clutter of daily life sinks in and consumes your thoughts.
• Work in short blocks of time - 15 to 30 minutes at a time. A daily commitment will make you feel less under pressure and more in control of your time.
• Break down larger goals into smaller ones - start with small steps and gradually work towards bigger achievements. This will give you more momentum to succeed.
• Reward yourself - small rewards like a piece of chocolate, coffee with friends, or an afternoon off, will encourage your to do more with the time you have.
• Make yourself accountable to someone else - sharing your project or goals with a friend or family member will make your work harder, and want to share your success .
All of these suggestions you have probably heard before, they are practical and easy to do. I hope this post encourages you to actually try one or all of them to start and succeed on your own personal goals.
I have done each and everyone of these tips to help me with my business and they have contributed to my growth. Working in short blocks of time is my favorite and I do this everyday.
Which idea will be easiest to incorporate into your day?