11.08.2011

Holiday Inspriations

I usually don't decorate much for any holiday, but with so many cool ideas on Pinterest, I think this year I will give a couple of these ideas a try.



Source: bhg.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


Source: hgtv.com via Valerie on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Susan on Pinterest

What is your favorite way to decorate for the holidays?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These are such lovely ideas. Esp liked the cherry blossom one with the maple leaf and candles...

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of beautiful photos that speak to me on the Internet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bringing out some sentimental objects and remembering those who made a difference to my days. Also, some holly branches arranged, pinecones from home in a basket, and some clippings of evergreens tied with ribbon- natural and nice things which don't cost a bundle, which look and sometimes have a great fragrance. TFS the photos, those are some very pretty settings.

    And a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely inspirational photos!! I'm just starting to plan out my Thanksgiving table and I'm loving those twig candle holders...might just have to borrow that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the stick candle holders. So adorable! And those framed leaves... <3 Great finds, Valerie - I hope you have a blast decorating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ones... I am going to travel after Dec. 15th so; I won't be doing much decoration this year...
    acupofsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete