9.12.2011

Monday Motivation

Motivation comes from getting things done.

Now is the perfect time to start!

It is so easy to say, I will do that when I have time, or more money, or even the skill, but by putting things off you are not achieving everything you could for you business.

Try doing one thing you always said you wanted to do, but have not yet started.

I stepped out this month by setting a big goal for myself of having 100 Sales in 100 Days. I'm also going to try some marketing ideas that are a little out of the box for more sales.

Do you have something you have thought of doing but put off? What are you waiting for? The perfect moment is now!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love popping by your blog, it is always so inspiring and uplifting. Congrats on the sales at the markets!!! keep well. I love your range of work. Do you think of a theme and run with it or are you inspired by the materials you can get your hands on?

    best wishes chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good motivation...especially for a Monday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we get so carried away that we loose motivation. And then, when it comes back again we rarely forgive ourselves for wasting the time. But I believe that we need these moments of passivity to recharge.

    Do you plan on sharing your out of the box marketing strategies? :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome! :) great motivation. now following! Im glad I found this blog, because my blog is all about living life to the fullest and i try to be as inspirational as i can be, so thanks for posting about things like this! I would love for you to check out my blog. thanks!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have to say, in response to your post, my answer is my business as a whole. Behind the scenes I had to focus my energy wholly in other things because not only is it nice to change up your routine, but also I'm so frustrated with the plateau my business has become. Have to spend quality time researching new methods and marketing ideas BIG TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post, waiting around for others to agree or join in is the toughest part; so forging ahead alone is going to be a true test. I always feel better after the hard part is accomplished.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments- I appreciate each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to find the time to put more into my business! I do want to take a class in fiber arts though even though it is unrelated to my jewelry business! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, I hope that 100 sales/100 days results in those 100 sales - or better yet, more! Out of the box is always good to try, and I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!