6.13.2011

Motivation Monday

One of my favorite things is listening to audio books.  I listen to lots of different kind of books self help, inspirational, business, mysteries, and an occasional romance. I listen to them when I cook, clean the house, driving, and when I am creating.

Listening to audio books are a way to gain information, be inspired, and learn something new.

Need motivation:  listen to a inspirational audio

I recently finished listening to The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss. It's the perfect book to get you pumped up about working less and getting more done. It's full of tips, ideas, web links, and inspiration that you can apply to your business or job right away.

Listening to audio books is inspiring for me, and I look forward to my next book.

Do you listen to audio books?  What is one of your favorites?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've never listened to audio books, but lately I've heard enough people talking about them that I'm willing to give it a try! I thought they would be especially helpful on long car rides! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!