4.01.2011

It's April

I can't believe it's April already.

I am looking forward to warmer weather, brighter days, and everything turning green.

This month is going to be all about my Etsy shop and my blog.  I have lots of plans and growing my business is my top priority.

I am going to put in more effort in my Etsy shop by trying to get at least five sales a week all month long. This is going to involve renewing daily, hitting up all the social media outlets daily, and adding new items to my Etsy shop every single day during the month.

I am also really excited about this months blog content.  It's going to be all about going green and being green.  Including creative ideas, artist interviews, being inspired, and ideas about green living and working.


Are you into being green?  Want to be a guest blogger?  Be a guest blogger on Everyday Inspired and promote your shop and blog.  Email me with ideas at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.  Do you have a  idea and suggestion for a being green blog post, contact me.

Looking for a inexpensive advertise opportunity? Advertise on Everyday Inspired! Purchase a month of advertising during the month of April and get a month FREE.  This is going to be a one time offer so don't miss out.  Click here for more information.

I am going to be busy this month, what kind of plans do you have?




Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. A going green blog sounds like a great idea! I'll be interested to read your first green post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! It's April... and Spring! Now where's the warm weather?? ;)
    -5 sales a week?? I want to do that!! I just can't seem to! Haha, good luck! :)
    -Can't wait to read your "green" post!! I’m sure it will be interesting!
    I don't have plans... except save $$ to buy my Spring Fling dress! ;D Oh yes, and get my batch of 25 chicks ;)
    *hugs*
    Jordan @ Rainbow Veins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You've got my mind spinning...I think I'll like all the going green posts for April. It will be Earth Day soon! And then there's your guest blog opportunity, your ad opportunity! I'll be emailing you, I think. =)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!