9.03.2010

Trend Options - What are you?

One thing I like about fall 2010 fashion trends, there is something for everybody.

When there are certain style that work work better on you it is nice to have options so you can always look your best.



Here are a few popular trends options for this season:

Mini or maxi skirts
Small bags or messenger Bags
Skinny or flair jeans and pants
Heel or flat shoes
Nude or red lips

Can you think of any others?

I'm maxi skirts, messenger bags, flair pants, flat shoes, and red lips.

What about you?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if there's an inbetween but I like my skirts at knee-length or a little shorter, big bags, skinny or flare jeans (depends on my mood, the outfit), flats always, and nude lips. That's the awesome thing about fashion though.. you can mix it up and make it work for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!