Try these easy tips to ensure that you are getting the rest you need and getting a good night sleep.
Create a better sleep environoment
• Keep down the noise level.
• Keep your room dark during sleeping hours. No flickering TV or computer.
• Keep your room cooler while your sleeping
Create a relaxing bedtime routine
If you relax and wind down before bed you will sleep easier and more deeply.
• Take a warm shower
• Listen to soft music
• Have a light snack and a warm drink
Get stress under control
• Practice deep breathing
• Try progressive muscle control (tighten you muscles slowly starting at your toes up to your shoulders and then relax them all at once)
• Visualize a peaceful and restful place
What tips do you have for getting a good night sleep?