7.21.2010

Be Inspired - Sleep

Words to Inspire

“Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”
Benjamin Franklin

Idea to Inspire

Try spending a day in bed. Relax, read things that inspire you, watch art movies, sketch, journal, enjoy a day recharging your creativity.

Photo's to Inspire

Today's Flickr Photo's are a collection of beautiful places to sleep and be inspired.

Bed with a view by karbon69



Beach Hammock by IronRodArt -Royce Bair



Pueblo Bonito Pacifica -Cabo Beach Beds by Pueblo Bonito Resorts & Spa




Inspiration can come from everywhere, I hope today's post inspires you to find a new idea.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OK sounds good to me! Off to my giant bed I go. My cousin has put these crazy sheers on the windows. They are transluscent with lilacs screened in but you can still tell when hummingbirds are visiting the feeder. The birds are singing, I have had my walk and I can smell faint wiffs of old ashes from the fireplace. I'll take my book and my ice water and have a little down time. Isn't that what vacation is all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plantress, that sounds wonderful! I hope you have a very enjoyable day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a calming and inspiring post. I really appzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever theme, I'm off to take a catnap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than a nap, but with those views I think I wouldn't want to close my eyes, for fear I'd miss something!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!