7.16.2010

Create Your Own Home Spa

Can't afford to go to the spa? Create one at home. I found a special collection of Etsy Artists with items to create the perfect home spa.

Manuka Lavendar Soy Tin Travel Candle by BLCBodyShop







Citrine Leaves Buckwheat and Lavender Pillow by Mireio








A Day at the Spa Gift Box by Green Valley Naturals by cindydevore


These shop have a variety of items for your home spa. Give all of the a visit and enjoy all the supplies you need for a relaxing day of pampering yourself.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful selections. I really honored to be included! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I needs me some pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Thank you so much for including my Spa Fusion soap :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds, off to check them out :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the internet had smell...I bet these things smell great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Everyone could use a spa day once in a while. Love SoapyPleasure's stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want to fill up the tub and relax!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful finds :)

    Stop by and say hi:
    www.thekraftycamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!