7.14.2010

Be Inspired - The Spa

Words to Inspire

“Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being”
Donald Curtis

Idea to Inspire

Spend a afternoon pampering yourself. Do a facial, a manicure, soak your feet, and enjoy being relaxed and recharged. The next day you will be ready for a day of creating.

Photos to Inspire

As much as I would love to spend a day at a spa, going is not in my budget any time soon. So today I have a collection of Flickr photos of items you would find in a spa. Enjoy the peaceful beauty of the spa.




Spa at Chaa Creek, Belize by Chaa Creek Belize Resort





Bath Salts and Orchid by Daniel Hurst Photography



Inspiration can come from everywhere, I hope today's post inspires you to find a new idea.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm cashing in a gift certificate tomorrow for a manicure and pedicure (just in time for my 10 year high school reunion). Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not in my budget either, but I took deep breaths to relax while reading your blog.

    Thanks! Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the spa! I think a long bath & a facial might be in order. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that drawn bath with those beautiful flowers looks wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!