5.12.2010

Be Inspired - A River

Words to Inspire

“You know a dream is like a river/ Ever changing as it flows./ And a dreamer's not just a vessel/ That must flow where it goes.”
Garth Brooks

Idea to Inspire
I am lucky enough to live by a river, but I know not everyone has that option to sit by the river for inspiration. Try the next best thing search river sounds online and use it as background noise while you work. Then let the sounds of the river inspire you through out your day.

Photo's to Inspire
Enjoy these amazing shots from Flickr.



Vista from Oxbow Bend by ePut




Lyell Fork Tuolumne River by Buck Forester


Inspiration can come from anywhere, I hope today's post inspires you to find a new idea.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots...thank you for sharing...very serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i live very close to the ocean and we don't have much in the way of rivers here so these are lovely pictures to reflect upon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration photos! i love the sound of a running river.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love searching for inspiration on Flickr - so many wonderful images! These are really great finds. I love the rainbow with the lush green river bank.

    I would like to pass on the Kreativ Blogger Award to you! http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com/2010/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! thanks for these gorgeous shots. I am inspired to find a place to live near a river.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos made me feel so peaceful! What a great way to start a busy day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos - love that rainbow reflected in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your inspirational blog posts. All of these pics are just absolutely amazing!
    You're nominated for a Sweet Blog Award from my blog today. I hope you'll come by and check it out.
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    ~Kim
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!