3.08.2010

Add Red

Some people believe red will protect them from harm, in the west red is the sign of love and passion, and the Chinese say red invites luck, wealth and fame.

Red symbolizes energy. Researchers found that the vibrant color quickens the heartbeat and boosts metabolism. For all these reason wearing red or living with it lets everyone know you deserve some attention.

It's easy to add red to you life and you don't need a lot, a few well-placed splashes can be all you need.


Here are some ideas to try:











* red shoes
* red lips for instant glamour









* red nails to show how daring you are
* How a a ring in the perfect shade of red
* add red flowers to add energy to a room











* add one red wall to a room you work in
* add a red accent maybe a pillow, or a ribbon in hair, how about a red teapot

If your not a fan of red, just add small touches for a vibrant and accomplished day!

How will you add red for that extra shot of energy or luck?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Red is one of my favorite colors and if I had my way I'd have it in every room in our house. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitchen is red and white and I LOVE it! The sofa in my living room is red and the accents in my dining room are red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our office is red... we love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red too! I have a great round red rug in my living room. You can never go wrong with a little (or a lot) of red in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!