2.03.2010

Photo's to Inspire - Purple

During the Month of February color will be the theme of several of my posts. So starting this week and all the weeks in February the Flickr Photo collections will feature on one color. This week is one of my favorite colors purple. Be inspired.


Purple leaf by jo mclure


Deep purple by desicoconut

Purple by Saquaro Pictures

Sunrise over Kamas 36/365 by Jer Kunz


A Passion For Purple by Limbo Poet



What visual images or colors inspire you? Let me know and I will pull together a Flickr collection, and share that you are the source of inspiration for the week they are posted.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am (of course) loving the purple! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those photos are intense! Love the purple berries.

    Great to see you on my blog! Can't wait to get to know you through the blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! The colors are just so intense, rich & stunning. Love the orchids :)

    God Bless
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite color, absolutely LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing photos! I wish I had every one of them!! Purple and blue are my absolute favorite colors!! Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shades of purple, I AM inspired! My favorite picture is the top one. I am following your blog now... and honestly, the colors/visual images that inspire me is GOOD, talented graffiti art. I can't help it... when I see something that visually stunning, it definitely inspires me. Not talking trash, foul graffiti, I'm talking about someone who took their time and added tons of detail... :)

    http://www.aloquin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picks! The leaf and orchid are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first one :)
    Purple is my third favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos... the purples are so vibrant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic inspirational pictures! I love the ones of the sky - the colours are stunning. Mother Nature is amazing isn't she?!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!