• Change your banner and your avatar to a more festive holiday look
• Don't forget your shipping announcements - what will be your cut off date for guaranteed holiday arrival, will you offer priority mail?
• Don't forget your Featured Item section - use your most festive items there, it's the first thing people will see when they stop on your page.
• Do you create one of a kind items? - start promoting them, people are looking for those kind of items during the holidays.
• If you are having a sale start your promotions a day or two early to create excitement around shopping for your items.
• Create a buy now environment - check out this post Buy Now for tips.
I personally can't believe how fast the holiday are approaching. I will be working on my Etsy shop and my 1000 Markets shop all week.
Do you have any other ideas to share about getting ready for the holiday?