10.21.2009

Photo's to Inspire - Metal

I love metal and this week while searching Flickr I found inspiring objects created with metal.


Metal Poles by tanakawho




rusty_metal_001 by Whiteblot


Surfing The Metal Wave by Anamae



A rusty-blue-metal-something by Warner Schnell (1.stream)









Sheet Metal by Senex Prime's Photostream


Leave me a comment on what inspires you, and I will share with everyone that you were the source of inspiration for the photo's in the post.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These photos are fabulous! Heavy Metal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What inspires me usually is blood gore and horror=]

    i like to scare people.

    i play with fears, and come out with some really cool things from those fears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I think that last one is of the EMP in Seattle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!