8.26.2009

Back-to-School Renewal

Summer really flew by this year, I can't believe that school started today. Now that my teenager is back in school, it will be nice and quite in the house again, and I am looking forward to getting some work done without being disturbed.

With fall coming I do have some plans for my blog and my business. The blog will be under going major changes in the next couple of weeks. I plan to add more content to inspire creativity, resources for art and business, and projects for self discovery.

I am working on my business slowly, trying to come up with new ideas and do more advertising.

Now that school is in session this is a great time for renewal, for starting fresh. It is time to move on to the next level and I am ready for change.

Are you making any big changes this time of the year?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I have to build my business up too. I hate that part, I want to click my fingers and have lots of sales and lots of income!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same at the moment...all change.
    Love the links, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. great time for change i agree! i've been working hard past 2 weeks gearing up for fall! All new designs and styles. Trying to move out the old to make room for the new! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!