Create something with your hands. Anything!
We all create, but it is easy to get stuck in a rut, this is more about stopping out of your box and trying something new.
There are plenty of opportunities to express our creative side, even doing every day tasks.
- Set the table differently- need place mats try making them
- Try a new recipe - use an ingredient you have never tried
- Redesign your bed - ribbons or trim are a great addition to your linens
- Paint a canvas - I am not a painter, but I always break out the paints when I need a boost
- Try a medium totally different from your own - you may like it
When I want to change things up a bit I sew. I love to sew and when I was younger I did it all the time. When I do sew I am excited about what I made and of course I need to make some jewelry to go with my new outfit.
You may be surprised what you come up with when you step out of your box and work with your hands, and finding a new art medium to enjoy.