6.09.2009

Business Tip Tuesday - My Favorite Business Blogs


This week I thought I would share with you some of my favorite business blogs. They all offer tips, ideas, and advice, so I hope you can find a couple that work for you.

5000+ Resources to do just about Anything Online - It has so much information I have not even gotten through everything.

Make It - This blog is from the view of an actual artist selling on Etsy. Along with the business tips she includes stories about her life running her business.

The Handmade Business Blog - Again this is a blog from an artist perspective, and its all about running your online business.

Blogging Tips - I have been working on making my blog better and this site if full of tips, guides, news, and resources about blogging.

Etsy Marketing - This is a great site full of ideas on how to market your online business.

Handmadeology - Another sites full of business ideas, tips, and information to start and grow your business.

Startup Nation - Lots of information, I have checked out the marketing info on this site, and it has lots of ideas worth checking out.

Modish Biz Tips - This site has a monthly goal meetup that is great to help you stay on track with your goals. Along with other great ideas for a successful business.

Small Business Administration - Online business classes to help you keep your business on track.

Craft Boom - Great info for your business, and on Thursdays they have Spark an Idea Thursday with ideas to make you think and expand on.

This is a small list to get you started, I know there are 1000's of different business blogs and you could go to google.com and put in craft business and get millions.

I think we find the best sites from each other and I would love to hear what sites you find to be most helpful.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!