3.20.2009

Ten Things about Me


  1. I am married and I have a teenage daughter and 2 dogs

  2. My sister and I are best friends - even though she lives in a different state

  3. Besides making jewelry I love to sew

  4. I enjoy cooking

  5. I prefer to take vacations by car - I like to see the country

  6. My favorite place to hang out is the library or a book store

  7. I am not very organized - but I do try

  8. I like to drive - with a teenager I don't have much choice

  9. I spend a lot of time on my computer

  10. I hate to do housework

I would love to hear about you - tell me 2 things about yourself.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I am a wife and mom of 4 as well as 4 dogs, a cat and a bird.

    I love art and crafting and don't know what I would do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you I don't know what I would do with out my art too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Certified BBQ Judge for KCBS (Kansas City BBQ Society) BBQ contests.

    I collect Barbie dolls, porcelain dolls and small figurines of little girls with dolls (among other collections).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a girlie girl who likes to fish.

    My addiction to jewelry is alive and well. I can't wait to see what additionsstyle will come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!