1.13.2009

Reading Right Now



I am really into books. In the past 10 years or so I have read several books on how to start, run, and succeed in an art and craft business. I read them, use some of the ideas in them, and try to create plans as they suggest, but it sometimes can be difficult.


Well I have found the book that makes the process a whole lot easier.
The Creative Entrepreneur: A DIY Visual Guidebook for Making Business Ideas Real.


This book shows you how to set up your business by creating a visual journal. There are tools for self discovery, leadership, and the business stuff, but in a way creative minds can connect too. Even if you already have a business it can give you ideas to help you to expand your business. This is not just another business book, it’s a book that you will enjoy reading, it will inspire you to create a business plan like on other, and the photo's are great too.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this....I'm off to find this book! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, I hadn't heard of this one. I'm reading Craft Inc by Meg Mateo Ilasco, its good too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!